Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Hello World!

Hello everyone! Or no one. I don't know if anyone will ever read this, but....
I guess I had better start first by introducing myself. My name is Noelle Simone Leader. I am 18 years old, and an aspiring film director/writer/singer/mother.
Umm....some quick facts about me:
I am a Christian.
I love to do anything artsy--draw, paint, write, sing, scrapbook, sew, crotchet, collect things...you name it.
I also love anything and everything Italian.
I love soccer.
I love animals.
I am a hopeless romantic.
I love films.
I love children.
I love....love.

I hope that I won't relinquish this blog to the destiny of oh so many diaries and journals throughout the years, but that I will post faithfully. I say this with only the faintest of hopes that this will continue to be so, but still...
Till later!

Amare la Vita Eterna.
Simone

~If you make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything~

2 comments:

  1. Wow, we have a lot in common!! Wonder why!!! lol.
    I miss you girl!!!
    <3 ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. AUREALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I DID NOT KNOW ANYONE HAD COMMENTED ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU???????????????????? I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE A BLOG! SO DO I!!!! WELL, OBVIOUSLY, LOL. WHY CAN'T I GET ON YOURS??????
    <3 UUUUUU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete